- Add to wishlist
Nawrap dischcloth - anti-odor & antibacterial Coral - Charcoal
A Japanese natural antibacterial dishcloth made of six layers of rayon and cotton interwoven with Binchotan. Binchotan is Japanese oak charcoal, known for its purifying characteristics. Binchotan is naturally anti-odor and anti-bacterial and is used to purify water. Cleaning with this Japanese dishcloth is enjoyable because it is absorbent, breathable, and quick-drying.Â Normal dishcloths remain wet and are therefore a source of bacteria. Binchotan is odor-reducing and antibacterial.Â
Nawrap is a Japanese company founded in 1930. Originally, it produced mosquito nets. After the arrival of air conditioning, the company focused on textiles. The way the dishcloths are woven is typically Japanese and is not seen outside of Japan.
During production, a temporary starch coating was applied to prevent the different layers of material from shifting. This makes the dishcloths a bit stiff at first, but if you continue to use them, they become very soft. To speed up the softening process, it is recommended to soak in boiling water a few times. The dishcloths are safe for the washing machine, but the color will fade slightly and the dishcloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after the first wash.
- colour: Coral - Charcoal . One size is coral and the other charcoal.
- made of 100% natural materials (65% rayon, 35% cotton and Binchotan)
- consists of 6 layers that increase the water-absorbing capacity and durability.
- dries quickly after use.
- fabric softens after use. Preferably put in hot water for 5 minutes before use.
- NOT dryer proof. Also, avoid contact with chlorine.
- size: 35 x 35 cm.
- brand: Nawrap
- Made in Japan.
Hring eftir hring